Friends and family will need to purchase a general admission ticket and can watch from the edge of the jetty. They are allowed to take photos and videos of you as you enjoy your encounter. For any younger children that may be unsure or nervous, we permit one adult to stand close by while they have their encounter.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Seal Experiences?
- What's included in a Seal Trainer for a Day?
- When does Seal Trainer for a Day run?
- What time do I need to arrive for my Seal Trainer for a Day?
- What is the Seal Swim Experience?
- What's included in Seal Swim Experience?
- How much does the Seal Swim Experience cost?
- When does Seal Swim Experience run?
- How long does my Seal Swim Experience last?
- What time do I need to arrive for my Seal Swim Experience?