It is a requirement that participants arrive at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast to "check in" for their swim encounter at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the seal presentation. Late arrival or non-attendance will result in non admittance to the Seal encounter session. Missing your scheduled time is non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Seal Experiences?
- What is the Seal Swim Experience?
- What's included in Seal Swim Experience?
- How much does Seal Swim Experience cost?
- When does Seal Swim Experience run?
- How long does my Seal Swim Experience last?
- What time do I need to arrive for my Seal Swim Experience?
- Do you offer a spectator ticket for the Seal Swim Experience?
- Can I purchase a gift voucher for a Seal Swim experience?
- Are there any restrictions to complete the Seal Swim experience?