NO. You cannot feed, touch, or hold onto any of the animals in our tanks. Movement is restricted and controlled at all times for your own safety during the experience.
Articles in this section
- I am pregnant, can I book Shark Dive Extreme experience?
- Can I take a camera/GoPro into the tank for my Shark Dive Xtreme?
- Can I feed the Sharks and other animals during my Shark Dive Xtreme experience?
- Do you have masks with prescription lenses?
- Can I wear my glasses for the Shark Dive Xtreme?
- What sizes do your wetsuits come in?
- How old do you need to be for Shark Dive Xtreme experience?
- Can I touch the Sharks/other animals during my Shark Dive Xtreme/Shark Snorkel Adventure?
- What is the temperature of the water ?
- I cannot speak fluent English - Can I still do Shark Dive Xtreme experience?