Depending how many children there are, we can either offer space in our Seal Stadium, or our café area for your group to eat their lunch. SEA LIFE is conveniently located to adjacent parks and across the road from Mooloolaba Beach, so they are options as well.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a discount for schools?
- How much are tickets for school visits?
- How long should we stay at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
- What is your student to teacher free ratio?
- How can I find more information on making a school visit?
- What's included in a schools package?
- How can I make a school package booking?
- Where can school groups go for lunch?
- Do you offer educational workshops?
- I am a teacher, can I visit SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast for free?