No. For health and safety of our participants and our animals, all guets should not be touching and petting animals.
Articles in this section
- I am pregnant, can I book Shark Dive Extreme experience?
- Can I take a camera/GoPro into the tank for my Shark Dive Xtreme?
- Can I feed the Sharks and other animals during my Shark Dive Xtreme experience?
- Do you have masks with prescription lenses?
- Can I wear my glasses for the Shark Dive Xtreme?
- What sizes do your wetsuits come in?
- How old do you need to be for Shark Dive Xtreme experience?
- Can I touch the Sharks/other animals during my Shark Dive Xtreme/Shark Snorkel Adventure?
- What is the temperature of the water ?
- I cannot speak fluent English - Can I still do Shark Dive Xtreme experience?