It is a requirement that all divers arrive at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast to "check in" for their snorkel 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Late arrival or non-attendance will result in non admittance to the dive session. Missing your scheduled snorkel time is non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- What is Shark Snorkel Adventure?
- When does Shark Snorkel Adventure run?
- What time do I need to arrive for my Shark Snorkel Adventure?
- What's included in Shark Snorkel Adventure?
- How long does my Shark snorkel last?
- Are there any restrictions to complete the Shark Snorkel experience?
- How much does Shark Snorkel Adventure cost?
- What's the maximum number of individuals who can complete the Shark Snorkel experience?
- Do you offer a Shark Snorkel spectator ticket?
- Is the Shark Snorkel price the same for adults and children?