No. You are not permitted to take any loose items on the dive with you. This includes any personal cameras or filming devices. We will have a SEA LIFE photographer in the water with you taking photos that may be viewed and purchased after your dive.
Articles in this section
- What is the Shark Dive Xtreme?
- When does Shark Dive Xtreme run?
- What time do I need to arrive for my Shark Dive Xtreme?
- What does Shark Dive Xtreme include?
- How old do you need to be for Shark Dive Xtreme?
- Are there any restrictions to complete this experience?
- What's the maximum number of individuals who can complete the Shark Dive Extreme experience?
- How much does Shark Dive Xtreme cost?
- Do you offer a SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Annual Pass or Merlin Annual Pass Holder discount?
- Do you offer a Shark Dive spectator ticket?