Whilst no diving experience is required for our dives we have very strict rules for guests to be able to experience them:
- Minimum age 14 years
- MUST be able to speak English (for health and safety reasons non-English speakers are unable to dive with the sharks)
- Do not drink alcohol the night before your dive
- Do not fly in an aircraft within 12 hours after your dive
- Able to lift and walk with up to 40kg of diving equipment and be in good health
It is recommended that if customers have a current medical condition, ill health or are pregnant they do not participate in the shark dives due to possible health risk:
Please carefully read the below list of medical conditions that may prohibit you from taking part in the Shark Dive for your own safety.
- Heart Disease
- Chest Conditions including Pneumothorax
- Sinus Conditions
- Ear problems/surgery
- High blood pressure
- Pregnancy (pregnant women are not permitted to dive)
If you suffer from or have suffered from any of the above medical conditions OR If you suffer from any other medical conditions, including recent injuries, surgeries or psychological conditions then you will be required to obtain a fully completed medical clearance from A QUALIFIED DIVE DOCTOR prior to booking in for the dive.
Please make sure you read and complete our medical form before booking here.