The time you book is your time of arrival; you need to arrive during your selected time slot. This is so that we can stagger visits throughout the day. You are welcome to spend as long as you like once inside SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and can receive a hand stamp from the admissions team to come in and out of the attraction.
Articles in this section
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- I have received an error message when making a booking?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- Why am I booking into a time slot?
- I'm unsure if my booking has been successful - what do I do?
- I may have two bookings, what do I do?
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what do I do?