If you miss your allocated time slot we will attempt to allow entry as soon as possible. This may mean waiting until the next available time slot. You may be subject to a fee if you have booked off-peak tickets but arrive during a peak time.
Articles in this section
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- I have received an error message when making a booking?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- Why am I booking into a time slot?
- I'm unsure if my booking has been successful - what do I do?
- I may have two bookings, what do I do?
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what do I do?