YES. While we do provide some decorations on your party table, you may bring additional decorations into SEA LIFE if you wish. It is your responsibility to arrange them and pack them up. Please note that we do not allow balloons of any type to be brought into the attraction due to animal safety reasons. Any additional food can be brought into SEA LIFE and enjoyed at your party table. While we do offer birthday cakes to be purchased from SEA LIFE, we also allow you to bring your own. Please note that we cannot store any cakes or outside food in our fridges due to our strict cross-contamination policies.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a birthday party package?
- What are the different Birthday Party Packages you have available?
- How can I book a birthday party package?
- When are your Birthday Parties available?
- What if I need to change numbers to my birthday party package?
- What is the recommended age for a birthday party at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
- What is the minimum number of children required for a birthday party?
- What is the maximum number of children allowed for the birthday party?
- How many adults can come to the children's birthday party?
- Do I need to pay for children under 3 at a Birthday Party?