The most quiet time at SEA LIFE is after lunch, later in the afternoon prior to last admission. Try and get here before the last seal presentation and allow at least 2 hours to see the whole atttraction. Last admission is 4pm.
Articles in this section
- When is the quietest time to visit SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?