It is a requirement that participants arrive at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast to "check in" for their swim session at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Late arrival or non-attendance will result in non admittance to the swim session. Missing your scheduled swim time is non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Seal Experiences?
- What is the Seal Swim Experience?
- What's included in Seal Swim Experience?
- How much does the Seal Swim Experience cost?
- When does Seal Swim Experience run?
- How long does my Seal Swim Experience last?
- What time do I need to arrive for my Seal Swim Experience?
- Do you offer a spectator ticket for the Seal Swim Experience?
- Can I purchase a gift voucher for a Seal Swim experience?
- Are there any restrictions to complete the Seal Swim experience?